Procedures and Services

Useful information and access to online procedures

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

In any of the applications presented here, in the case of citizens under 18 years old or incapable, the physical presence of one of the parents or legal guardians must be taken into account.

If the above condition is not met, for the following reasons:

  • Deceased parents
  • Parents out of the country.
  • Parents serving a sanction.

The minor will be accompanied by a person over 18 years old, presenting:

  • An authorization so that the minor of 18 years old or incapable can travel, carried out by both parents or legal tutors before a public  notary of the Ministry of Justice or before the Cuban official of the Cuban consular representation.
  • Marriage certificate, in the case of an emancipated minor.
  • Death Certificate in the case of deceased parents or legal guardians.
  • Final judgment of the court when one or both parents have been deprived of the exercise of parental authority over the minor or are declared presumed dead or absent.
  • Updating the current passport
  • Issuance of certifications
  • Issuance and renewal of current passport
  • Extension of stay abroad
  • Extension of the validity of the current passport


Did you find useful the information published on this portal?

Is there an error on this page? Help us improve