Procedures and Services

Useful information and access to online procedures

Self-Employment Workers(TPCP)

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
( 0 Rating )
Pin It

Cuban and foreigner citizens who are permanent residents in Cuba over 17 years old and who meet the requirements established by law, resolutions 41- 42 /2013 (regulating the approved activities and their scope) and 33/ 2014 (regulating activities related to the renting of housing, premises and spaces), the three approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, may carry out self-employment.

The licenses are processed at the Municipal Labour Office, within a period of five days from which it is requested to be authorized by the Municipal Director. The same can be done from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.

The activities carried out in their homes, rented spaces or places approved by the CAP.

This office has the power to limit the exercise of activities in the territories according to the number of workers exercising it mainly.

The documents required for the granting of licences:

Identity card
Two passport photos 1x1
Sanitary licences in the case of food activities
For the activity of quarrying, authorization is required by the office of Energy and Mines
For renting spaces , Physical Planning authorization is required.
For food activities, sanitary license required

Licenses are personal and non-transferable.

Add comment

When making your comment keep in mind that:
- You should not use obscene or offensive words.
- Comments should be related to the topic.
- Comments that violate previous policies will not be posted.

Did you find useful the information published on this portal?

Is there an error on this page? Help us improve